Saturday, January 11, 2020

Space Fantasies, Artificial Intelligence and the like.

Vancouver, January 10, 2020 (Saint Gonzalo's Day)
I hung some of my paintings at my friend's coffee shop (https://www.paellaguys.ca/), and here is what I wrote to present myself:
" I´m a civil engineer by trade; I paint and sketch to land ideas I catch flying. I like Science, I like Nature, and I Love science fiction. I´m concerned with all this pollution mess we´re leaving behind, but I also think we humans are just starting and that the best is still to come.
I like to think of some of my paintings as notes for stories I still have to write. Some of my pieces are just first sketches of larger images I will someday have time to paint. That’s life, it’s never enough, but I’m okay with it."
I may start hanging more stuff here from now on.


No comments:

Post a Comment